Painter's shield. You see, my friends, painting my house presents several unique problems. The particular problem this time is that there is no baseboards so the wall goes all the way down to the carpet, making it difficult to paint the bottom portion without painting my carpet. Don't get me wrong, pink carpet might be someone's idea of a good decorating move, but it's not mine. And in swoops in the painter's shield.
The Shield (after some use)
The shield in use.
I love this tool, and don't forget to wipe the paint with each section used. However, I wish I would have purchased a smaller width one as well for the tight spaces. Don't worry, next stop at the hardware store it will be on my list.
Speaking of the hardware store...they're starting to get to know me preeetty well. The paint guy (I really need to get his name, why doesn't he wear a nametag?!) is thankfully very nice and very helpful! So other than painting more, my next big project to tackle: the oven. See below...
Going home this weekend! Yay!
No comments:
Post a Comment