Wednesday, May 11, 2011

the new home. the project.

 First bit of good news today...class is cancelled tomorrow! Yippeeeeee!
Second bit of good news...Kassie and Lauren's dog Maddy are friends now :) Lauren and I took our precious pooches downtown and grabbed iced coffees (since the sun was FINALLY out!) and strolled on over to Reaney Park. It was glorious. The girls did a pretty good job considering that neither of them have much experience behaving downtown. Then...the cleaning began! Below are some "Before" pictures that Lauren encouraged I take (Thanks!) of the trailer. Then we set to work.

Progress: Main bedroom walls cleaned, rugs vaccuumed and shampooed. Study walls cleaned. I'm pretty happy with the progress. Have fun browsing the before pictures. It's not a complete disaster, but it's certainly going to be a project! I hope you'll enjoy the updates along the way.
 

The Living Room




                              



The Bathroom (shower curtain MUST go!)










The Study






The Kitchen


 





 My Room









The Laundry "Room"

No comments:

Post a Comment