Tuesday, May 10, 2011

summertime.

Summer is finally here :) Today after my second day of classes I went downtown for lunch and a lovely stroll with Caitlin. With a coffee in my hand, and a friend by my side I ventured into the small town gems that Pullman has to offer. Places like Plum Orchard and Lily Bee's make Pullman a really special place. It is nice to finally see that sun.
 Then after my stroll I wandered over to Safeway to buy some ever delicious summer produce. I came home cut up some strawberries, watermelon and cucumber to take to the trailer for some delicious snacks while I am busy busy cleaning, painting, and moving. Now I just need to get my butt moving on, well, moving! Wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. i love that photo, makes me miss pullman. i look forward to your updates throughout the summer so i can experience summer in pullman vicariously through you :)

    ReplyDelete