Right now I'm surrounded by the combined smell of various cleaning products and I'm not loving it.
I'm embarrassed to say...I've lived here for a month now and this is the first time I've deep cleaned my bathroom and mopped my kitchen.
To my defense...I rarely shower here (usually at the gym) and my kitchen floor never really got dirty.
Either way, I'm convinced the girl who used to live here never cleaned a day in her life. And that is coming from a girl who rarely did chores growing up. I mean, like I said, I didn't have to do a lot of chores growing up, but at least I learned how to clean...and actually DO clean.
I am the best thing that ever happened to this trailer.
Case in point-Improvements made so far:
walls are no longer a disgusting weird pattern thing
there are no longer hideous yellow switch plates
the shower is now very VERY clean
The oven isn't caked in years worth of total crap
And I'm nowhere near being done with home improvements.
Off I go!
No comments:
Post a Comment