Tuesday, January 31, 2012

reese's perfection

Reese's Cheesecake Brownies?!

heaven!


Here's how to get your own tray of heaven:

Preheat Oven 350 degrees F. Lightly coat a 9x13 pan with cooking spray

1. Buy your favorite 19.5 oz. brownie box mix and prepare as directed.  I used an 18 oz. mix and it worked, but I think the 19.5 oz is better-so read your box carefully! Set aside.


2. In a large bowl, beat 1 8 oz. package of softened cream cheese (I used low-fat and it was still super yummy!) until fluffy!
3. Add: One 14 oz can of condensed milk, 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter and beat until smooth.
4. Mix in a 12 oz package of reese's pieces (as much as you want, I did not use the whole bag)
5. Spoon the mixture over the brownie batter and spread evenly
6. Bake for 40 minutes or until cheesecake layer is set. Refrigerate for 30 minutes

7. In a microwavable bowl melt one 12 oz bag of milk chocolate chips (guittard is the best!) and 3 tablespoons of whipping cream
8. Microwave for 1 minute on high-stir and if not melted microwave in small increments (don't burn the chocolate!)
9. Stir until smooth. Spread over cheesecake layer.
10. Chop up and sprinkle 12 reese's pb cups over top (or more if you like!)
11. Let cool for 30 mins, the refrigerate for 30 mins.
12. ENJOY! And share...these suckers are RICH!!
Store covered in the fridge :)

{you're welcome}

No comments:

Post a Comment