So I have a bit of good news, and a bit of bad news.
Bad news first....
I went to the bank today to deposit a rather large check. However, the balance wasn't quite what I thought it would be, so unfortunately at this time I cannot afford to pursue my christmas crafts :(
I really only have myself to blame.
But I figure paying my cable, rent, and electric are a bit more important.
Good news...
I am a dreamer.
I think that's why I love the perfect bucket list so much. It reminds me to dream.
It reminds me that someday I want to be a veterinarian.
Someday I want to give up everything and travel far away.
Someday I want to stop being a vet and open a coffee and bake shop with my best friend.
Someday I want to change the world.
so I may be broke, but I'll never stop dreaming.
"I'd rather sleep my whole life away, than have you keep me from dreaming" Sara Barielles.
No comments:
Post a Comment