Oh so much to blog!
I will chunk it into separate posts, but I might as well do them all right now...while I'm sitting.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So as you may (or may not) remember I served as a "mentor"of sorts to a group of 14 first year vet students. Part of my responsibility of that is to facilitate discussion during the second half of their class about "Society and the Veterinarian" or something like that.
Anywho, this week was our last week to meet during that class, so...I may have gone a little over board in my baking/cooking...(Scroll down to learn more, plus click on links for recipes...you're welcome!)
Now here's reason #1 that I love pinterest.com...I found the recipe/idea for all of these on pinterest!!!
DE-licious pumpkin chocolate chip cookies (Recipe)
Healthy mini-deep dish pizzas (the recipe)
And everyone's favorite...peanut butter filled brownies! (teach me how!!)
So basically, it's really fortunate for my "COLE" kids that I love to feed people and I love to try new recipes :)
No comments:
Post a Comment