...to be excited for Halloween?
no. never.
I really cannot explain where my deep deep love of Halloween comes from.
Maybe it's:
1. My dramatic side LOVING the creative outlet of getting to act like a whole different person for a whole night?
2. My fondness deep affection for my fall wardrobe?
3. The taste of pumpkin spiced lattes and all other pumpkin products?
4. Wonderful, delightful childhood memories associated with this holiday?
5. My irrational love of scary, creepy, bone chilling movies?
Or maybe it is a little bit of all of that.
But today I was talking with a friend about ScaryMovie Season and Halloween costumes and I started to get ever so excited, I almost couldn't sit still. This summer has been lasting far too long in my opinion and I am ready to break out the long jeans, cardigans, and of course my boots!
I am also ready to put into action some exciting home decorating ideas!
Pumpkins:
These should be easy! I am already getting giddy at the thought of my next visit to Michael's!!
Oh how I wish I had a fireplace to fill with pumpkins, but I am determined to fill my house with them anyway :)
And as a fun little front porch idea:
Milk jug ghosts!
Now, do any of you have some empty milk jugs you'd be willing to lend?
{swoon}
Fall...get here quicker!!!




No comments:
Post a Comment