This year was spent listening to Colbie Caillat and Sara Bareilles, getting to know my nephew better, falling in love with Kenya and veterinary medicine. This year I grew closer to my sister, met amazing people that I will spend the next four years becoming veterinarians with, and establishing a life of independence. I've learned that I am a free spirit with a stroke of neuroticism here and there, but with a deep love of laughing. I moved in with a truly wonderful woman who pushes me and encourages me to be the best version of myself. This year was absolutely amazing.
Top 15 Moments of 2010
15) Finishing my first sudoku...leading to a very bad habit
14) Spring break in Snohomish and Bellingham
13) Turning 21 with one heck of a party and loads of 90s outfits
12) Acting as CRU weekly meeting student producer
11) Ran my very first race...leading to a love/hate relationship with running
10) Bowling after our first round of vet school finals
9) Girl's Nights
8) Ringing in the new year to the sound of Page CXVI
7) Vising NYC
6) Living with Hannah Balash
5) The birth of Addison Crites
4) Every second spent in Kenya
3) Moving in with Allyssa
2) Falling in love with Kenya
1) Falling in love with veterinary medicine
I can't wait to see what 2011 has in store!
No comments:
Post a Comment